Choose the Organisation and Job Satisfaction Survey, when you wish to take the temperature of the job satisfaction of the management team and the staff and to have an overview of the potential development areas of the organisation. With the completion of the survey, you will have established an open and consensual basis for discussions and decisions about job satisfaction, communication, efficiency, work quality and collaboration in the business. The conclusion of the survey may subsequently be discussed in a workshop, where you can together define and prioritise focus areas.
- Purchase the survey
- Edit the survey to suit your specific needs if necessary
- Allow the selected respondents (all managers and all staff) to perform the survey
- Receive your report with action plan. You now have a valid basis for decisions
- Set new goals together with your management team and staff representatives
- Conduct a workshop where you identify areas for action and establish working groups
- Repeat the survey at appropriate intervals in order to assess the impact of action.
With a one-year subscription, you will be able to conduct the survey twice with nearly a year in between the two survey responses.
Scope of supply:
- A survey (questionnaire) ready-to-use. The content can be customised
- An integrated mail distribution system ready-to-use
- A report with graphs and tables.
- The report’s elements are prioritised by importance in the Focus area, the Observation area and the Consolidation area. Whit it the action plan is ready to use in the management’s effort to develop the business
- A graphic showing the response of each department as well as the entire companies’
- A listing of responses with significant spread
- The report is delivered as a pdf-file